
A very dear sweet sister went home to be with our Savior Monday November 10th around 11 pm.
Marry Barrett loves God and is finished with her fight with cancer. She has won through Christ and has total healing in Heaven with the Lord!
God has used Mary to effect many people and to lead them to Himself. I am one of those people. As a young christian, God used Mary's music to "keep me". I was married with her music and I listened to it a lot through the years.
As Pastor Malcom said on the radio last night...."Mary is an example that we can live the Christian life" She was a great example for me! I'm sure that her walk with God will be talked about for years to come and that people everywhere will be saved and/or changed through Mary's testimony and music.
We are looking forword to her last album that she recorded literally weeks before she died. I'm sure it will draw us close to the heart of God! She got to record in Tenn. with the people she loves doing what she loves....worshiping God.
God, be glorified through the life of Mary Barrett! Thank you for the time we got to enjoy her!
Daily Bible Verse
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Rejoice for Mary!
Labels:
Friends,
News,
Special Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment