




We had such a great time getting together with the church today.Corporate worship is so special cuz it's the body of Christ glorifying our great God! I am amazed at His presence with us!
The sermon was great too! We are wrapping up our many months in the Sermon on the Mount in Matthew. I'm really glad to be reminded of how much I need God! And to learn how I need Him more than I even thought I did. He is so kind to show us, in His word, the way to Him....
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6
Jesus said this himself!!
I am so glad that God has made a way to Himself! Their is no way we could bridge the chasm between us and God...but Jesus did!
We had a picnic with the church afterwards. It was a beautiful day for it. Probably around 74 o
and very pleasant. The kids played in the soccer field and on the playground. Which, by the way, is a really cool playground with this neat spinning seat thingy. It was on astroturf that looked like nice grass!
We grilled out some burgers and dogs and enjoyed each other! FUN!
Daily Bible Verse
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Best Day of the Week!
Labels:
Family,
Friends,
Special Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
God IS so good! I was very affected by Justin sharing about what he, Sydney and someone else did - going up to people and sharing the gospel. It's so hard. Fear of man comes in and you don't want to do it. But when you start talking, the Lord takes over and helps you. I left Sunday so encouraged by Justin's desire to share the gospel. The message was great and I walk away always fed and encouraged through God's Word as well. We had Jeff's parents with us and was so hoping to make the picnic. They wanted to leave to go back to Okeechobee by 3:00, so we didn't get to make it. We enjoyed our visit with them but sure missed not being able to hang out with our church family! Love you guys! Cindy
Post a Comment