I have not been here.....I almost forgot that I have a blog. Sad...I know!
The whole family has gone through a pretty big sickness. It's one of those persistant ones that just won't GO AWAY! So I say to this sickness....."Go away, in the mighty, most awesome, name above all names....Jesus!" (give it an amen:)
Through this time of being still (and very sick) I have had the blessed opportunity to listen to the Bible in a year through the DAB.... http://www.dailyaudiobible.com (you dont have to join to listen just scroll to the bottom and click on thered DAB link to listen)
This reading is sooo wonderful. I pull it up on my iphone and melt in the arms of my Saviour. We are in Exodus, finishing up Matthew, Psalms and Proverbs. I'm just amazed at how merciful God is/was to Israel.
The guy that read for the DAB has got a very soothing yet pronounced voice, so it's very calming and interesting. God's word is just interesting anyways!
I can see how going through the Bible in a year would be life changing. Pray that I stick with it!
Well, I had my 38th birthday on the 8th of Feb. I was VERY sick and my sweet husband was so kind to me. Not only did he serve in childrens ministry on Sunday( after working all day Saturday) but he also came home, took care of the kids, and cooked dinner! I truly have a godly husband! Praise God!
Daily Bible Verse
Friday, February 13, 2009
It's been so long
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment