
I'm gonna do bullets on these....please pray as you are led. Thanks!
We have had an amazingly fast passing of time during the holidays. I've got to say that the Lord is really teaching me to treasure Him more than anything! Sometimes things you don't think you treasure you find out that you do especially when they are removed from you.
We seem to have a lot of trials as a family and I never go without seeing God's glory and power in them.....So I guess you can say that I'm learning more to "count it all joy" !
* Michael's work as we've known it is over. He has to decide what would glorify God in his decisions and choices. Michael is leaning on Jesus and desperatly looks to Him for the path to walk. We as a family are living day to day seeking God's mercy in our time of financial trouble. God provides! If Michael goes into business for himself we will loose Fl Healthy Kids Insurance cuz Medicaid goes by your gross income and they dont look at your business expenses. (this is what I mean about treasuring things you don't realize you are treasuring until they go away)
* Katelyn is getting an endricronolgy blood workup to see if somethings up with her thyroid. Please pray for her. She is loosing a lot of hair.
* Katelyn starts school @ Bcc on the 12th. New semester...new challenges and trials.
* Eden still needs to get over to Nemours Children's Clinic to see the Genetic Dr. I just haven't had the time. All of our holiday visits are over so this will be one thing to get done.
Then the Neurologist, Opthomologist.....
* Judy goes to the Dr a lot and needs care with prescription. Please pray that our changes will not effect her health care plan.
* The kids have been sick the past week or so but is on their way to being better.
* Evangelism , sharing God through all these things! God be glorified!
Thanks for praying.
To live is Christ and to die is gain.......do I treasure Christ more than my gift of life? I want to! God help me!
Daily Bible Verse
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Lots Of Going On's and On's.......
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment