Daily Bible Verse

Monday, December 15, 2008

Waiting...

Today was such a blessing. I could sense the prayers of the Saints. Thank you so much, Church! I love you!

Eden did very well. It only took two times and we were there under 2 hours! She was awake during it and truly submitted her will and was still!!!!!! The valium they gave her was much better than the medicine last time. There was no thrashing!!!

I got the films but it just looks like a bunch of veins to me?! I am so glad God has given people to be mindful of this aspect of His creation!

We will receive the Doctors findings tomorrow. It will be in a report.

So I wait.
Lord turn that into...
"So I wait for You...I'm falling on my knees....offering all of me....Jesus you're all this heart is living for"
That's truly how I want to feel. Thank you for your prayers:)

Lord willing, I will post tomorrow and let you all know the findings.

Family

Us

The Way of the Master