Well we went to the doc today.Dr. Cimino looked at the MRI slides and determined that they were not enough. So we will be doing an M.R.A. next. Magnetic Resonance Angiography is used to generate images of the arteries in order to evaluate them for stenosis (abnormal narrowing), occlusion or aneurysms (vessel wall dilatations, at risk of rupture). We will be having this at a Hospital, probably in Melbourne. I'm not sure if they will be using an injected dye, to see the arteries, yet. More on MRA- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_resonance_angiography
Eden will also be going to a Genetic doctor too. I don't really know what that looks like yet but we will see.
After all of this we will then return to the Neurologist to see what this is and where to go with it.
Thanks for your prayers....Love ya!


Above pictures are Eden's brain. The white spots I guess are the concern. The Neurologist said there are several on both sides.I looked at normal brain MRI's to try to figure out what I'm looking at and on the normal ones I dont see any white spots and lines? The CD I got of her brain is very interesting cuz it has the ability to manipulate the pictures/video to move around on the head. I wish I could share it...its awesome!
God continues to be amazing in all of this and in everything we encounter! I pray He is glorified!
Daily Bible Verse
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Neurology Appointment
Labels:
Eden's Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Mike & Dawn,
We are praying for you all! I know that you want to get to bottom of this situation & find out what the long term effects will be. Hopefully the test can be scheduled soon so that you can get some answers. Keep trusting God with this situation! Love You!
The De Witts
Post a Comment