We had a great time at Camp Kalaqua. I learned a lot and did a lot. I was really glad to get to know some people from church a little more. I am blessed to have spent time with the Hyers family and really enjoyed talking to Liz. I also had the opportunity to get to know Maureen and Kiki. The Hewitt family was another special family I got to spend time with.
We ate lunch at the Merwin's chalet on Friday and then ate some yummy burgers Sidney made on Saturday. Otherwise we ate lightly.
There was a session on every morning and every evening. The topic we learned at this retreat was on Freedom....Romans 6. The application I got out of it was to "exercise my will to not sin". There was much much more though.
Worship was great and the variety of teachers was interesting. Though I do love and appreciate my church SG Titusville even more now.
This is a picture of the type of lodge we stayed in with several other friends.
The girls and I had our own room and it was plenty big!
Hopefully I'll have more pictures to share soon. Check back for future posts.
Daily Bible Verse
Monday, October 20, 2008
We're Back from Celebration!
Labels:
Family,
Special Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment