I'm so excited! This is my first time away from my 2 little kids and I get to hang out with my 2 big kids!!!!!!
Celebration..here we come! 1 more day to prepare and we're off! High Springs!
My hope is to draw close to the Lord and enjoy him thoroughly!I also hope to draw close to my girls. Katelyn is already 16 and she'll be 17 before you know it. Maybe I shouldn't blink ;)
I pray the Lord will fill us with even more passion for Him And be glorified. I will update on our trip after we're home for awhile and give ya'll a link to photobucket for pics.
We will be gone from the 16th till the 19th....WaHoo! (I don't think I spelled that right?)
Bye for now.
Daily Bible Verse
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Getting Ready
Labels:
Family,
Special Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment