

Happy Birthday Kate!!............................. Eden and Chana (awe)
My sister and her family were here with us for a week over the holiday. Katelyn turned 16 and our country is now 232 years old!
It was a wonderful visit. I am so thankful for the Farkas family and how they love us!
Some of the highlights were:
- My Sis and family went to church with us!
- Beach trip. we all met many people from our church at Cherie Down park and had a great time
- Geza grilled the most awesome steaks I ever ate!
- My sis and I went to Labella spa and had a massage, pedicure, and chilled together in the lounge drinking blueberry tea.
- Mike and Geza went on a canoe trip at Ula Mae and checked out the mangroves
- Geza took everyone to see Indiana Jones!
- Kids went Swimming EVERY day!





No comments:
Post a Comment