
Our Whole family has been passing the ick down the line. First Daddy, then Trin, Mikayla, Eden, and Mommy. Unfortunately Katelyn is struggling with it and is the last one to get it. I was really hoping she wouldn't catch this nasty ick so hopefully she'll recover quick.
Otherwise, we have been preparing to move Mom in with us. I love Mikes mom like she's my own. She is such a huge help and so peaceful. She really loves the Lord and our local church. We are so glad we can serve her this way. She is always serving us!
I'm glad the ick is leaving before Mom gets here. Her room is almost ready and we're all excited!
Daily Bible Verse
Monday, May 19, 2008
Nana's Movin In
Labels:
News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You go girl! Your blog looks GREAT. I saved you in my fav's. So glad to hear you are feeling better. I hope to see you soon.
Welcome to the blogsphere - I will enjoy reading about your family. Miss you guys! Ciao-kimberly
Post a Comment